I need to talk to them, to get a solution.
Parents and Aunt
I have to do this.
'' Hey, you two. Don't put high expectations on me. ''
Am I going to drop them down harder at this moment? While everything's in a mess?
Gosh. It's really driving me crazy.
Friends
Teenagers treat friends as their best harbour to 'invest' thoughts. Mostly secrets.
I do the same. But to save costs, I'm trying on skype nowadays. -.-"
In fact, I have no idea who to speak to now as I've been telling them the same things.
Everyone gets bored listening to the similar topics, even the best listener.
Real Man
I miss his voice. This man always supports us no matter how low we fall.
In his eyes, we are his children. Still remember last time when he talked about the exam results,
'' Don't worry about it. Even if you don't get A+, you're all A+ students in my heart. SPM is not a measure of how excellent you are. ''
He has the power to influence people - his students.
I clearly know about what I'm going to tell him. And I know that I'm going to talk in tears.
He must be aww-ing again, with the omg-my-dear-kamendong-don't-be-silly tone.
I love him so much. I am too lucky to have such a supportive and admirable teacher in my life.
Without him, I wouldn't be me today.
God or Devil
This has to be done as fast as possible before all are fixed.
It gave you a great opportunity to climb the stairs of success.
However, it placed you in the Road-not-taken position.
We have become the lab rats. I, even worse, being in the same situation at the wrong timing and wrong place.
What to do. Fate brings us together to fight through this.
I wish to fight till the end with you all, mates.
But I'm not dealing with it only. I can't afford more sacrifice.
I might or might not staying in with you guys. Either one of it has its pros and cons.
For now, I pray the best for all of us.
I'm gonna start off with one of the above.
The right time has arrived. I have to do something.
Carmen, pluck up the courage. Tell them this: '' Watch me. ''
Jia you my dear.
ReplyDelete