Saturday, May 12, 2012

Darren (Talent).


Hey guys! Meet one of my Sarawakian friends - the outstanding future doctor.

He is a Lasallian (something related to his school history).
He is an awesome storyteller, no doubt about that.
He gets people's attention and listen to him.

He's genuine and crazy at the same time.


Until today, he is the only all-round genius at this age I've ever seen.
He's wise and knowledgeable, but definitely not a bookworm.
I hope he doesn't read my blog, knowing that I'm flattering him.

Random chat, with some dirty little jokes.
Sorry, it's not what you imagine. We talk those stuffs very scientifically!

Thank God for sending us a friend like him. 
Not only him, but everyone who comes into our lives.
I really love the people around me now.

All of them are kind and easy-going.
I'm surrounded with love.
:)



Okay, should have taken pictures without a guy's knowledge!

So why am I keep talking about him?
Actually, I just wanna introduce him to you, whoever drops by here. 
It's also kind of 'promoting' a good guy. HaHaHa!

Especially to my dear friends, if possible, or by chance you see him,
grab him and never let go!
I mean, if you don't mind to be test-driven, go ahead! Lols!
*Jokes jokes* 
:D



This is something recent just to fill up my blog.







p/s: I've got over with IMU interview on the previous Monday. Nothing much to mention about because everything was okay. One thing to do now is to Pray Hard. 

4 comments:

  1. His phone number please? HAHAHAHA
    Why you never promote me to your friends? Don't you know I am desperate?? HAHAHAHAHAHA :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because my friends are all females. You sure you want?? :3

    ReplyDelete